This link will take you to the application site.
How we will choose:
This is the first event and we hope to build on it for years to come. We are looking for a handful or two of excellent proposals that fit together well. Our theme is broad and we welcome creativity and innovation while also wanting to include time-tested methods and learnings.
A committee of task force members will review the submissions after the closing date and will look for fit and appropriateness for this particular event, then will choose based upon the synergy and connectivity between the proposals. Following our guidelines, including meeting the deadlines, is a requirement for proposal review.
Some of our criteria for choosing:
- Diversity of perspective and experience
- We welcome both the rejuvenation of youth and the experience of elders.
- Diversity of thought
- Vibrant mix among interactive and informational styles
- International perspectives are welcome and our language of instruction is expected to be English for this first Telesummit. (We are excited to anticipate a multi-lingual telesummit in the future!)
- All conflict resolution professionals are invited to apply, no matter their educational background.
- The suitability for the theme.
- We recognize this is a time to share ideas but not to sell a product.